Thursday, September 10, 2015

Why I'm Eating Like a Caveman


My blood pressure reading this morning at sunrise was 115/79.  I'm ten pounds lighter since returning home from my vacation at the end of last month and I'm sleeping better than ever.  My wife told me I no longer snore.  I attribute all these health improvements to my new food program, introduced to me as a six-week guinea pig experiment I signed up for at the beginning of the month.  It turns out eating like a caveman makes you feel like Tarzan.  And this is only the beginning.  I'm joining my Prevent team on Sunday, 9/13.  It's a group of individuals who work together to change habits and develop a healthy lifestyle, compliments of my health insurance company.  Our coach will help each individual customize a program that suits his or her needs and daily results are sent automatically from our new digital scales.

If you hear a crazy caveman yelling at the top of his lungs, don't worry.  I'm just calling Jane.  Supper's ready.  No processed foods or anything with a label.  Have a great day.

No comments: