Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Oh Doctor, I Lost My Love Handles


An anonymous member of my extended family is celebrating his 55th birthday day.  Knowing his food regimen, I doubt the good doc is eating birthday cake today or any day.  I write about the caveman but he's teaching me to eat like one.  Since following his suggestions at the beginning of this month, I'm now half a pound away from dropping a ten pound sack of potatoes, mostly in the midsection.  I looked  in the mirror this morning and noticed something was missing – my love handles.  Oh doctor!

I imagine if my cousin were to make a birthday wish today it would be for people to pay more attention to their health.  Today's blog is dedicated to JRM.  Thanks cuz.  You're the caveman behind the caveman.  I owe my good health to you and I promise to do my best to share my progress with others so your gift to me will be multiplied.  I'm happy to live without the love handles.  Happy birthday.

No comments: