Friday, September 25, 2015

How I Lost 18 Pounds in the last 26 Days Without Starving


I lost more than an insatiable appetite for all the wrong foods when I entered a food experiment on September 2 – I lost nearly two 10 pounds sacks of potatoes, mostly around my waistline.  It's important to note I'm not starving.  It's so simple, anyone can do it.  Stop buying foods at the grocery store that have labels on them.  That's how you get rid of all the processed foods that are making you gain weight.  Concentrate on fruits and veggies for thirty days and get back to me.  Try cutting out grains and dairy products while you're at it.  Yes, it really is that simple.  In case you're interested in hard numbers, I'm keeping tedious records of daily blood pressure readings, weight measurement and body fat analysis to share at the end of my six week food experiment.  Mrs. Caveman decided to give my food program a try and she's also shedding pounds.  Her biggest surprise is her lack of appetite between meals.  Neither of us are starving and we both feel great.  Treat yourself to a new you in thirty days or less.  You can do this.  Have a great day.

No comments: