Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How I Lost 15 Pounds in the Last 18 Days


It started with a decision.  I needed to take immediate action to get my high blood pressure under control and the good doctor warned me about certain foods that were likely contributors to my condition.  The fifteen pound weight loss was a surprising side effect.  Not only did my blood pressure return to normal almost overnight, my belly is shrinking almost a pound a day.

I'm on my way to visit my doctor for an overdue annual exam and I can't wait to see my lipid panel, metabolic panel, psa and cbc.  These will offer objective proof I'm on the right track.  For those of you who are seeking a better version of yourself when you look in the mirror, the food program is quite simple... don't eat anything with a label on it, concentrate on greens like spinach, kale, broccoli and lettuce, and stay away from anything that walks or swims.  Bananas are okay after they're ripe and so are most other fruits.  This is part of a six week experiment I'm doing to see if healthier food choices can keep my blood pressure at normal levels without the need for medication.  And I'm happy to deal with the side effects which include sleeping better and shedding pounds.  Have a great day.

No comments: