Sunday, September 6, 2015

Are You Ready to Pour Your Heart Into It?


I'm a writer.  There's no doubt about it.  I'm pouring my heart into every word, every sentence and every paragraph.  My craft challenges me to sharpen my skills and grow.  There's nothing more exciting for me than to connect with readers.  A retired writing teacher from the Vermont area read my book recently and sent me a four page handwritten letter with her thoughts and suggestions.  What a blessing Joan is in my life.  I'm going to incorporate her edits in future editions of my novel.

I'm so thankful for those who are willing to sacrifice time to help me edit my life professionally, physically and spiritually.  Editors are the unsung heroes.  Whatever your calling may be, pour your heart into it and trust the editors to help you maximize your talent.  Have a great day.  Thank you, Joan, for your feedback.

No comments: