Thursday, September 3, 2015

Going Against the Grain to Eliminate Health Risks


I'm trying a new approach in my quest to eliminate health risks.  These next three months are going to be interesting because some of my favorite foods, like the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, are now off limits.  Fruits and veggies aren't forbidden but anything with a label on it is.  If it walks on legs or swims, it's no longer part of my food program.  Nuts are in, processed foods are out.  I'm doing this because I'm pursuing a healthier life style.  Locking myself in a cave to write books comes with consequences.  I gained weight.  My blood pressure increased.  And that happened during Spring and Summer.  The Fall season is my time to go against the grain and make some serious changes.

If you're leading a sedentary life or your waistline is expanding outside your comfort zone, walk with me for the remainder of this year.  I'm volunteering to be the guinea pig with this new food program.  I would like to thank the good doctor who is studying me during the adventure and my future coach who will be helping me to eliminate health risks.  Have a great day.

No comments: