Sunday, July 28, 2024

See One, Do One, Teach One

The best way to learn something new is to observe an expert doing what you want to learn and then do it yourself.  Once this new technique is done, it's best to teach someone else to make sure you have a grasp of the new concept.  I'm using this process to learn how to build things.  Yesterday I spent the entire day watching others, many who were doing something new for the first time while broadcasting their adventures on YouTube.  Sure, they fumbled along the way but they weren't afraid to 'do one' in front of eager people like me who want to learn something new.  Some of these people are setting up their own channels so they can teach others about what they learned, mostly from watching rookies in action first.

The best way you can thank the people who inspired you to learn something new is to pay it forward.  Teach others.  You may end up joining new tribes because the 'see one, do one, teach one' concept allows new ideas to spread like wildfire.  When I hear newbies telling others, "If I can do it, anyone can do it," this resonates with me.  Stay tuned.  I have a feeling there will be some surprises to share.  Have a great day.

No comments: