Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Play, Drink, and Eat at Smash Park in La Vista, Nebraska

 Jenny and Shayla each get five stars for the way they made a first-time visitor feel welcome yesterday.  I was headed to a day job location across the street to visit a former colleague when I spotted a now open sign for La Vista's brand new Smash Park.  I found the Promised Land.  

Shayla greeted me at the entrance door.  She had me at hello.  She stood amidst a sea of hanging pickleballs and offered me a guided tour.  This place has it all; four indoor pickleball courts and more outside.  You can throw real axes, play darts, ping pong, and mini bowl while you're munching on top notch burgers.  You can book a private party or team building event.

If you want to visit a place that treats you like royalty, this is where you want to be.  Tell Jenny and Shayla the 'Live Long and Prosper' guy sent you.  You will not be disappointed.  Play, drink, and eat at Smash Park at 8121 S 125th st, La Vista, NE.  Have a great day.






No comments: