Sunday, January 3, 2016

What You Can Do When You Encounter a Road Block


Think about your present circumstances for a moment.  Is there anything going on in your life that looks like a road block?  Perhaps it's a relationship issue or an elusive goal.  In fact, you can treat any area of your life like a road under construction.  Any time you attempt to move in a new direction or implement a change, odds are high you will meet a challenge you're not sure how to handle.

Your attitude towards obstacles may be the difference maker in getting through them or around them.  I expect them.  The dark side can't stand it when someone breaks through because it becomes a beacon of hope for the lost and the fallen.  Sometimes I feel like I'm on the front lines.  That's okay.  I refuse to give up no matter how lost the cause may appear to the onlookers.  Sometimes, the road we are supposed to be on is the one marked "detour."  If you want to mend a relationship, fix yourself on the road less traveled.  Learn some lessons about yourself and what you're made of.

I'll share my secret for success.  For me, roadblocks are my signal to get on my knees and say a prayer for wisdom.  There's always a way out of anything.  Try prayer.  Have a great day.  And remember to savor the journey, no matter what road you may find yourself on.

No comments: