Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 7 - Friends and Family Tour

I'm away from my laptop during a ten day friends and family tour and today is day 7.  I won't be able to communicate with you until 1/27.   I'm in Arizona today visiting family members from both sides of my family at a nearby park in Sunnyslope where I grew up.  I can't wait.  The family is growing at an exponential rate. There are new cousins from the next generation to meet and fun times to share.  Tomorrow night I'm connecting with classmates from SHS, class of '78.  The temperature differential here is about 80 degrees warmer.  I'm loading up on my vitamin D from the sun to help me finish the Winter season strong when I return home.

I would like to give a shout out to Kathy Erickson who invited me into her home to share my writing journey with her circle of friends a couple of days ago.  It was an evening I will never forget and Kathy was an amazing host.  It looks like I will be doing more of these types of conversations in the future and look forward to more friends and family friends tours as time allows.  I look forward to responding to your emails when I return home.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.




No comments: