Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Vitamin M

I'm away from my laptop during a ten day friends and family tour and today is the final day.  I won't be able to communicate with you until 1/27.  I'm returning home to Iowa on an afternoon flight.  I'm fully recharged and my vitamin D levels are restored after receiving healthy doses of sunshine.  My wife was shocked when I told her I swam outdoors.  Most importantly, my vitamin M levels are now in the ideal range.  M is for Mulligan and all the people associated with the family name.  After being away from this family for four years, this was the trip I needed to correct my Mulligan deficiency.  Never again will I let my life get so out of balance for so long.

My cousin, David Mulligan, belongs to a band currently touring in Europe.  He's making an appearance in a neighboring state in March and I'm planning a special date with my wife to meet his friends for the first time.  There's nothing like making the time to be with your loved ones.  Make sure you're getting all your vitamins.  Healthy eating and quality time with friends and family trumps artificial supplements.  Yes, I'm loaded up on vitamin M.  It's impossible to get too much but too little is not good for your health.  Keep in touch with your family and friends.  Have a great day.


No comments: