Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 3 ~ Friends and Family Tour

I'm away from my laptop during a ten day friends and family tour and today is day 3.  I won't be able to communicate with you until 1/27.  While I'm away, I'm sharing some ideas I penned before my departure.  Today's thought is about recharging.

I've been living in somewhat of a bubble these last four years since moving away from friends and family members and relocating to the Midwest.  I'm focusing on getting back in touch with my loved ones during my ten day adventure back to my roots.  For me, recharging is about reconnecting.  It's about doing the things you love with the people you love.  Don't wait until you're on your deathbed to think about what's important in your life.  Don't let your flame die because you failed to recharge.  Take a break.  Go on vacation.  Spend time with the people you love.  Have a great day.


No comments: