Sunday, January 10, 2016

Celebrating 1.5 Million Blog Visitors Today


Have you ever noticed how slow that little slug moves when he pops out of his shell?  If you've been following my blog, maybe you see some similarities.  Depending on your own walk of life, you may have some advice for me, like, "hey, why don't you give up?"  Or perhaps, "please don't quit your day job."  Who in their right mind blogs every single day?  Yep.  It's been 6 years, 126 days of slow and steady continuous writing.  And today marks 1.5 million page views.  I'm just a kid playing in his sandbox while outsiders from around the world stop by to watch that little slug come out of his shell and share stories.

I'll share a little secret with you.  I think I'm on to something.  I'm going to keep moving forward, one day at a time and I'm not going to stop writing until the end.  It doesn't matter to me how many or how few stop by to check in on me but it sure is nice to get positive feedback every now and then.  What matters is I keep doing what I'm called to do.  Since I don't move very fast, it may take a while for me to reach you in person.  Bookmark this page to stay in touch.  Or, better yet, invite me to your home for a visit and I'll share more about the journey with you.  Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

No comments: