Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 8 - Friends and Family Tour

Be still and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10.

 I'm away from my laptop during a ten day friends and family tour and today is day 8.  I won't be able to communicate with you until 1/27.   One of the biggest topics of conversation with family members is my weight loss, a by-product of my 45 day food experiment to get my blood pressure under control.  Mama caveman is shocked.  She decided to give the food experiment a try and immediately lost three pounds in the first three days of my visit.  I signed her up for Rock, Paper, Caveman, a social media game that encourages players to give up processed foods and concentrate on a diet of fruits, veggies, and nuts.  The game ends on Valentine's Day.

If you're thinking about a gift for your lover, consider making changes to your own food program.  I believe it's the best gift you can give.  Your loved ones want you to be around for a long time.  Most heart attacks and strokes are food related.  So is diabetes.  In fact, many illnesses come from eating foods your body has no idea how to digest.  These foods end up in your belly.  You can turn this around.  If you decide today to give up processed foods, your health will immediately improve.  If you are interested in joining my friends who are battling for the $100 cash prize for the biggest loser, go to FaceBook and search for "Rock, Paper, Caveman."  Click the join button and I'll add you.  Have a great day.

No comments: