Friday, January 15, 2016

How One Choice Can Change Your Life





“The history of free man is never written by chance but by choice– their choice.” Dwight D. Eisenhower


Think about the last time in your life you were faced with a difficult choice.  What factors influenced you to decide which way to go?  How about future choices?  I'm referring to the big ones.  I would like to share about a choice I made to forgive.  It didn't come naturally for me.  Once I made the decision to forgive, I felt this huge weight being lifted off my shoulders.  The people on my naughty list were pretty much unaware of my decision.  The forgiveness decision wasn't really for their benefit – it was for me.  This is a choice that opened new doors and created more options for a better life.  It improved my relationships.  This one choice I made to forgive changed the entire direction of my life.

If you're struggling with an important decision today, take your time and think about the consequences of your actions.  Be bold.  Remember, this is your choice.  Have a great day.

No comments: