Saturday, January 23, 2016

It's Reflection Day

I'm away from my laptop during a ten day friends and family tour and today is day 6.  I won't be able to communicate with you until 1/27.  While I'm away, I'm sharing some ideas I penned before my departure.  Today's thought is a reflection I would like you to ponder.  Take a moment and ask yourself how you're doing reaching your goals for the new year.  Are you in your comfort zone?  Is that good or bad?

I did something last night I never thought I would do.  I shared my faith in front of friends,  family and strangers.  I was invited into a home and the topic was "spiritual journey." Let's just say it felt good to share.  There were lots of questions.  I have a feeling I'm going to be out of my comfort zone more often.  Some of the people I saw last night will be visiting here for the first time.  I would like to thank them for welcoming me.

Have a great day.  I look forward to answering your emails when I return home on Wednesday.

No comments: