Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Best Valentine's Gift You Can Give Your Lover


It's not chocolate or flowers.  It's better than diamonds.  Would you like to guess what I believe is the best gift you can give your lover for Valentine's Day?  It's your clean bill of health.  It's the body you had in your younger days.  I admit this gift means you need to make lifestyle changes that may not be easy.  The truth is your lover deserves the best version of yourself you can offer.  If that image staring back at you in the mirror appears to have an oversize belly, then maybe it's time for you to get to work on your Valentine's gift right away.

Today's story is dedicated to one of my friends who is currently in first place in a social media game I started to help people lose weight and gain improved health.  Christine has lost 15 pounds since she first gave up processed foods and tried my experiment.  She texted me this morning to tell me her husband is interested in joining because he sees how well his wife is doing in such a short period of time.  I believe when couples work on improving their health together they increase their chances for a successful outcome.

If you're interested in losing weight and improving your health, I'm willing to help you.  You can do it on your own or join my Rock, Paper, Caveman group and compete for the $100 cash prize I'm giving the biggest loser on Valentine's Day.  Click here to check out the group.  If you prefer to lose weight on your own, try giving up processed foods and increasing your intake of fruits and veggies.  Do this every day until Valentine's Day and you will have something special to give your lover.  Have a great day.

No comments: