Saturday, January 30, 2016

Why My Friends and Family Members are Playing Rock, Paper, Caveman


It all started out as a 45 day food experiment to help me eliminate my blood pressure issues.  I released all my body fat during the food challenge.  Once I got my good health back, I started asking my friends to give it a try.  Now I'm giving away $100 to the biggest loser in the group.  Click here for the Facebook link to my new social media game – Rock, Paper, Caveman.  It's not too late to join the fun.

I believe the number one reason my friends and family members are playing the game is because they want their good health back.  Ever since we humans started tinkering with the food supply, we introduced foods our bodies can't handle.  Processed foods are silently killing us.  There's only one way out of this mess – we need to eliminate foods with labels on the package and return to the way our ancestors ate.  I'm excited to share what I'm learning with others.  Why not join my friends today and give yourself an opportunity to regain your health?  I look forward to hearing from you.  Have a great day.

No comments: