Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 1 ~ Friends and Family Tour

I'm leaving my laptop behind starting today and will be mostly out of touch for the next ten days.  It's time to reunite with friends and family in Arizona.  Mrs. Caveman and our attack dog, Roxy, will be keeping the household going in my absence.  I won't be replying to emails or checking this blog until my return home.  The stories you're reading during the next ten days were prepared ahead of time in order to stay connected with you while I'm away.

Do you remember the last time you went away and left your laptop at home?  As much as I enjoy writing and blogging, I value my face time with friends and family even more.  Take a look at your routine.  If you find yourself spending too much time on your laptop, consider taking a break.  I'll let you know how everything works out when I return home next week.  Thanks for visiting today.  Have a great day.

No comments: