Thursday, January 28, 2016

I'm Home

This story was written in advance so there aren't any updates yet from my ten day friends and family adventure in Arizona.  I wrote this story ahead of time to get more quality time with my wife before I return to my day job early in the morning.  I would like to thank my mother, my extended family and all my friends who made the time in their busy lives to see me.  I would also like to thank all the people who came to chat with me as I shared my writing journey at Kathy Erickson's home in North Phoenix.

I'm working on two writing projects and will share more when the time is right.  I should be caught up answering your emails in the next few days.  Thank you for your patience.  I'm really happy to be connected to you.  Have a great day.


No comments: