Thursday, December 10, 2020

Synergy is Unfolding

 Synergy means the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.  In my life, the individual steps I'm taking to maximize my life by themselves may not seem like much. That is until you look at what happens when everything is added up and you have a total that doesn't make sense mathematically.  

I really can't explain what is happening to my mind, body, and spirit.  All I know is something is happening.  I know what all the individual factors are.  There are experiments.  There is daily meditation.  There are new molecules I'm taking to ramp up missing substances in my brain related to aging.  There are new daily routines.  Some may argue this synergy idea may only be a placebo and I am one of those people who is suspicious about what is happening.  Am I a step faster on the tennis courts because of a placebo effect?  Does my brain seem to be processing incoming data more efficiently because I simply believe it is?  I don't know.  The math doesn't add up.  I will need to verify this synergy idea by visiting my doctor and getting a physical along with a comprehensive blood test.  Have a great day.



No comments: