Thursday, December 24, 2020

Consider Speed Bumps for Your Serenity Zone

Congratulations! You found a way to visit this blog during one of the busiest days of the year.  I'm happy you're here today and all days.  For me, this place is my own "serenity zone."  I call it this because I don't allow any negative thoughts to enter and negative people naturally avoid this place because the positive energy makes them somewhat uncomfortable so they depart quickly.  Many others only visit for a short while because they need to get back to their own reality.  That's why I'm suggesting some speed bumps for those quiet diversions you give yourself when you feel like the world is in an uproar and you need an injection of positive energy.

Wherever you find peace, stay a little longer.  It's so good for the soul.  Besides writing, I "galaxy surf."  It's rather simple.  I put on an eye mask, add a set of headphones, and float away for at least thirty minutes a day while on a guided meditation.  No speed bumps are necessary because I naturally take my time now that this is a permanent habit.  Thank you for the opportunity to share my stories with you and thanks for your support of this blog.  Have a great day.

No comments: