Thursday, December 3, 2020

A Physical Fitness Update

 I found my second wind on the tennis courts last night with my teammates.  We played high-level doubles for two hours and I did not get fatigued.  This is one of my first physical fitness tests since making changes to my daily habits.  I'm working on two new habits at the same time, intermittent fasting (limiting my food intake to one or two meals a day) and adding a couple of molecules to my morning yogurt normally produced in young humans but decline with the aging process.  According to David A. Sinclair, a scientist who has been studying the aging process for the last twenty years, the lack of these molecules may accelerate the aging process.

I'm thrilled to be testing the limits of my 60-year-old body and look forward to bringing you more updates as I get settled into my new habits.  There is a possibility that all these results may only be a placebo.  I won't have any proof to offer until I do some blood work, specifically to measure my biological age.  These updates will be posted when the tests are complete and the results are in.  Remember to check in with your doctor before you make any changes to your routine.  Have a great day.

No comments: