Sunday, December 13, 2020

My DNA Test Kit Arrived Yesterday

 DNA testing may be the best way to discover where you come from.  I've always been curious.  When I visited my wife's family, her dad took me to nearby cemeteries in search of relatives from Ireland.  The gravestones showed towns in Ireland where her relatives were born before migrating to the United States.  It's challenging to go back more than several generations without the aid of DNA testing.

I can't wait to get my results.  The DNA test kit was really easy to administer.  It involved a couple of swabs inside my cheeks, one swab for each side.  I inserted my swabs into a couple of tubes and placed them inside a prepaid return package.  Results will be available on a home page I set up online.  The company guarantees results will be available in eight weeks or your money is returned.  This is a great time of year to discover where you came from because most companies are offering discounts.  I will share more about my results when they are available.  Have a great day.


No comments: