Thursday, October 29, 2015

Salad is the Main Dish


I said something this morning my wife never thought she would ever hear me say, "I'm so glad we got more celery."  I missed it so much in my morning smoothie yesterday that I made a special trip to the grocery store to replenish our supply.  Our refrigerator looks more and more like the produce section of my favorite shopping establishment.

I posted a new sign on the outside of my refrigerator this morning to remind me to eat more greens – Salad is the main dish.  And the best way to do that is to make irresistible salads with homemade dressing so good I won't want to eat anything else.

Phase II of the food experiment is underway and the feedback is mixed.  Some are losing weight and others are suffering from withdrawals.  I posted a YouTube video for their benefit on our group page this morning and decided to share it here on this blog for anyone interested in improving their health.  Have a great day.


No comments: