Friday, October 2, 2015

Lab Rat Reduces Body Fat 68% in 30 Days


Hello.  My name is Michael and I'm a lab rat for a 45 day experiment focused on reducing blood pressure.  I officially entered the experiment thirty days ago on September 2.  I lost 21 pounds, 68% of it in body fat, and lowered my pressure from stage II hypertension levels to an average of 115/70 in just thirty days without medicine.  This lab rat has never felt better.  It turns out the food pyramid I was following all my life was killing me slowly and silently.  I promise to never be silent again about living healthy.

The biggest lesson I learned has to do with processed foods.  The best word I know to describe these foods is "peligroso."  Doctor Smith from Lost in Space would say, "Danger, Danger, Will Robinson."  Processed foods are no longer welcome in my home.  Neither are any foods wrapped up with a label on the outside.  I'm concentrating on fruits, veggies and nuts during the experiment and will share lab results from my doctor at the conclusion in the middle of this month.  It's time to bust up that food pyramid chart and make serious adjustments.  I'm starting with the man in the mirror.  Anyone care to join me?  Have a great day.

No comments: