Tuesday, October 20, 2015

How to Beat the Silent Killer


Untreated hypertension increases the risk of heart disease and stroke.  It's referred to as the silent killer because there are no noticeable signs of the problem.  I entered a 45 day food experiment designed to help me lower my blood pressure naturally.  My high numbers were due to "inflammation" which returned to normal once I changed my food program.  I suspect there are others like me who are at risk for heart disease and stroke because of poor food choices.

I beat the silent killer by making lifestyle changes.  I feel better than ever.  That's why I'm seeking ten volunteers for the same food experiment I signed up for.  The choices are seven days, thirty days or forty-five days.  Participants agree to avoid processed foods for the specified time period.  Fruits, veggies and nuts are on the table.  Anything with a label is not on the food list.  It's simple.  It's life-changing.  And I'll be here to help you beat the silent killer.  Email me today to tell me you are in.  The food experiment begins on Sunday, 10/25.  Have a great day.

No comments: