Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who is Your Favorite Teacher?

I have been Blessed to have great teachers, role models, and mentors. The one who stands out as my favorite is my Spanish teacher from high school. Her students nicknamed her "Snora". She put her heart into teaching and we were fortunate to have her daughter in our class all through high school.

There are many teachers amongst my numerous cousins that are scattered throughout the country. This is a worthy profession that is often overlooked when compared to other careers that pay more.

I just wanted to thank all who dedicate their lives to teaching others. Your reward in Heaven will be great. If there is someone in your life who made a difference and they are still on this planet, why not take a moment and send a letter of appreciation?

I still have a long way to go with my Spanish but Snora made learning fun. I hope more people like her follow in her footsteps.

No comments: