The beginning of each day is critical. You have heard of people who have waken up on the wrong side of the bed. Maybe this has happened to you. Here are some ideas to help you put your mind in its peak state before you leave your home and face the world:
1. Make your list of things to do before you go to bed. This will remove any anxiety about what to do when you wake up and help you sleep better.
2. Say a morning prayer as soon as the alarm goes off. Think of all the people in your life that are special.
3. As your feet hit the floor, tell yourself that this is going to be your best day ever.
4. Do some stretches and a couple of exercises to get your heart beating.
5. Tell your brain you are at level 10. If you are not all the way to level 10, close your eyes for a few minutes and meditate. Visualize yourself conquering the world.
6. Realize that you cannot control events, only attitude and resolve that you will stay at level 10 no matter what.
7. Repeat this every day for the rest of your life. Do this and you will have your best year ever.