Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Preparation for Next Tennis Season Begins Today

 Our team will be back on the courts today.  First match of the new season is in September.  I'm thankful our players are so dedicated.  This year I will be returning to the Men's 40+ and 55+ teams while letting go of the 18+ age group.  Letting go doesn't mean giving up.  It means I'm creating more time to put balance in my life.  The plus side of winning our age groups and qualifying for post season play is more high level tennis outside the state.  The negative side is giving up most of my vacation time to play on three teams.  

These next twelve months will be my busiest ever.  I'm setting up checkpoints to help me stay focused on my goals.  These daily blogs will serve as an accountability report.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.

No comments: