Thursday, August 15, 2024

4 Day Productivity Experiment Begins Today

Getting things done is not easy if you happen to be a procrastinator.  I'm doing my best to change my ways.  The realization that time is flying is inspiring me to clean up my act.  So far so good.  Now for some intensity which begins today.  The idea is to maximize productivity while minimizing distractions.  Not easy.  I've been writing about how breaking tasks into bite-sized segments of 15 minute increments can help with time management.  This is my plan for the next four days off.  Although this time was originally reserved to be playing in the sectionals with my tennis team, not enough players were able to commit so I'm staying home working on another productivity experiment.  That frees up four days to complete the 'honey do' list.  I'm classifying everything on my list as 'acts of service.'  My reward is seeing the smile on my wife's face.

My overall goal for the remainder of this year is to be 1% better every day.  This four day experiment will serve as a way to break my procrastinator habits.  It's like a boot camp.  These next four days are going to be fast and furious.  Wish me luck.  Have a great day.

No comments: