Saturday, August 17, 2024

Day 3 of 4 – Productivity Experiment

 I have something interesting to report from day 2 of my productivity experiment.  It happened at the five hour mark while I was mowing.  The weather was in the good range.   Temps were cooler than normal and there was abundant sunshine.  The humidity was high which is normal for this time of year.  I had already accomplished the top priority of the day, cutting and hauling dead tree branches.  This was a monumental task requiring rotating saws as the batteries died due to frequent use.  Then it happened.   I hit the wall.  Fatigue was off the charts.  I discovered new muscles, mostly from standing on a ladder the day before.

My wife wasn't surprised by my fatigue.  In fact, she did wonder why it didn't happen sooner.   I hit the showers deciding to finish the mowing today after my 8am tennis drills.  It's time to head to the courts now.  The honey do list is looking good.  Have a great day.

No comments: