Friday, August 16, 2024

Day 2 of 4 – Productivity Experiment

 There are two categories in my 4 day productivity experiment – Things to do and things to avoid doing.  Yesterday I focused on the garage from 7:30am to 6pm.  I told my wife I would tackle the biggest priority first and move on.  The garage is near perfect now that bike racks have been installed.  The garage was the only area I had time for.   What helped is I avoided doing things on the 'things to avoid list' such as checking social media and taking excessive breaks.  So far so good.

Today is day 2.  The weather is stunning today.  I will be soaking up Vitamin D while mowing.  The area of focus today is the tree line on the south side of our property.  It's time to clear out the wilderness path so I can break out my hammock once the honey do list is complete.  Time to get busy.  Have a great day.

No comments: