Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Be Aware of What You're Putting in Your Body

 I learned a valuable lesson yesterday.  Our family lawn mower our oldest son purchased for us as a gift was acting up so I brought to the experts in our community.  They were stumped.  It turns out we needed a new carburetor.  The reason why is something I never heard of before.  Apparently, when ethanol is added to gas which is very common in the Midwest, the ethanol eats away at the plastic parts inside the carburetor causing it to malfunction.  Now that I'm aware of this I'm hoping our lawn mower has a long life.

The lesson I learned about our mower is also true for our own bodies.  I'm doing my best to learn what works well and what doesn't.  So far so good.  The human body can handle some mistakes but I do urge caution.  Beware of the additives.  Be cautious of foods that cause the body to rebel.  Learn as much as you can.  Your body will tell you when you're going off course.  I will be sharing more about my food lessons soon.  Have a great day.

No comments: