Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My Last Full Day in Duluth

 We have a team of workers at my day job that can build new warehouses in 100 days.  We are now at the stage where the walls are up.  It's fascinating to witness this.  I love seeing the look on their faces when we describe our culture to the new people who are checking us out.  As much as I love supporting new teammates, I'm sometimes asked to return home and assist my teammates in our Iowa location.  It's wheels up tomorrow.

I'm thankful for the two weeks I've been here.   The Deluthians have welcomed me with open arms.  This is our 100th location in the Midwest.  More locations are in the works.  There will always be a special place in my heart for Duluth because this is the city where my faith got a spiritual booster shot.  Thanks mom, for nudging me to meet the pastor who serves you on YouTube.  Maybe sometime we can visit Duluth together and visit Fr. Mike.  Have a great day.

No comments: