Saturday, September 11, 2021

Today is an Exploration Day

 It's rare when I get comments on this blog.  Sadly, I have filters to keep the spammers out.  Comments are encouraged but not required.  I'm thankful a reader took the time to interact.  I will use today's blog to answer the question, what are you doing in Northern Minnesota?"  I'm in Duluth as support staff for a new location my company is opening.  Since I'm not authorized to speak on tbeir behalf, I do my best to share personal stories only.  Although I'm a trainer for my day job, I have no management authority.  I like to call myself a servant leader beacause my role here in Duluth is to teach our culture to the new hires.

As for today and tomorrow, I'm in explorer mode.  I'm hoping to use my two days off to see the surrounding area.  Stay tuned for nature pictures.  Thanks to the reader who reached out.  Have a great day.

No comments: