Saturday, September 4, 2021

The No Trigger Zone Expands

 There are two things I pay attention to when it comes to the "No Trigger Zone."  The first is the frequency of the triggers.  The second is the intensity.  These triggers are like earthquakes.  You never know when a trigger will strike and you don't know the strength of the attack until you are facing it head on.  Are you ready for the big one?

I'm doing my best to predict when a trigger will occur because there seems to be fault lines where certain triggers are known to appear.  Construction zones are known locations.  Rush hour traffic seems to spur triggers.  I'm finding that no matter what is going on in my life, I can control one thing – my attitude.  I can hold my ground in the greatest of quakes.  The more I practice, the larger my no trigger zone expands. How about you?  Are your quakes shaking you up?  If so, keep practicing.  Learn to spot the danger signs of a possible trigger.  Certain people seem to bring their own fault lines wherever they go.  Be aware of these people and prepare yourself.  Have a great day.

No comments: