Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Jesus is Pulling the Strings


 I woke up in Duluth this morning.  The sun is about to light up a layer  of stratus clouds hovering along the horizon.  A dense forest is just outside my hotel room.  The winds are strong and the temps are ten degrees below my comfort zone.  I get this idea that Jesus thrives when his followers give him the opportunity to create new opportunities for growth.

I'm a bit surprised to be here.  I'm in an area that belongs to a different leadership team and all the indications were for me to be in Indiana today.  That's okay.  Jesus worked some of his biggest miracles when he was furthest from his roots.  There is something inside me that tells me to go with the flow and allow Jesus to pull the strings.  There is a blank slate in front of me today.  I'm going to start by admiring the pastels in the morning sunrise.  Stay tuned.  It's going to be an exciting ride.  Have a great day. 


No comments: