Sunday, February 7, 2016

One Week to Go in the Biggest Loser Race


Some of my friends and family members are engaged in a social media game I started to inspire weight loss and improved health.  The biggest loser wins $100 on Valentine's Day.  I was the first lab rat in the experiment to see if food changes could reduce my high blood pressure readings.  The alternative would have been a lifetime of prescription medicine.  I'm happy to report that this lab rat is feeling good and all health issues are fully resolved.  Now it's time to cheer on my friends and family members who gave up their Super Bowl pizza for a shot at the hundred bucks.  This race is going to be a photo finish.

If you're curious about the game, type Rock, Paper, Caveman in your search bar on your Facebook page or click here for the link.  Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday and have a great day.

No comments: