If your life is missing something, it may be time to check your confidence meter and see if that's the source of your problem. Low levels of confidence contribute to all sorts of issues, like relationship troubles, lack of sleep, sickness and work challenges. That promotion you've been hoping for may not happen until you boost your confidence. Here are some ideas:
- Start small. Work on the areas of your life you already feel comfortable with. Minor improvements go a long way.
- Ask your friends for help. They know what your strengths are. Ask them to identify them for you and get some advice about making your best qualities stronger.
- Stop doing the activities that highlight your weaknesses. These things can be done better by others. The best use of your time is working on activities that you can handle better than anyone else.
- Build on your achievements. Confidence increases when you put together a series of victories. Use your momentum to your advantage.
- Get back up every time you fall. Each punch you get in life is a lesson. The more punches, the more wisdom. You will become unstoppable and your confidence will show.