Friday, February 12, 2016

Expand Your Happiness Zone


This may sound strange to some of you out there in the bloggage world, but I think I found the key to my purpose in life this morning and it's so incredibly simple you may want to adapt it for your own personal use.  My purpose is to expand my happiness zone to include as many others as possible, one day at a time, one story at a time and one person at a time.   Here's what I mean:
  • Every moment is filled with limitless possibilities and choices.  My focus is on the best choice based on my personal experience and knowledge.  There is no lingering or indecisiveness.  Once I make a choice, I move forward to the next set of circumstances and choose to be happy with all outcomes.
  • The only baggage I choose to carry with me on my travels is one small carry-on bag filled with experiences from all previous choices.  There's no room for grudges, excuses or guilt.  The carry-on bag will help me make better choices as I progress in my journey.
  • Each person I meet allows me an opportunity to expand my happiness zone.  They have their own unique experiences and stories to share.  We are all connected.  There is great joy in sharing the road with others.
  • Every story I write, no matter how small or insignificant, is worth sharing because this is my opportunity to expand my happiness zone.  The best part of the story is in the sharing.
How are you going to expand your happiness zone today?  What part of yourself will you share?  Thank you for stopping by.  Be happy.  Have a great day.

No comments: