Saturday, February 13, 2016

Caveman Friends Compete for Biggest Loser Prize


One of my friends will win $100 tomorrow on Valentine's Day for being the biggest loser in my social media game.  They heard about my caveman food experiment and decided to give Rock, Paper, Caveman a try.  The idea was to see if giving up processed foods for 45 days and eating mostly fruits, veggies and nuts could help with weight loss.  I was the first lab rat in the experiment, originally designed to see if my high blood pressure issues could be resolved without medication.  I reached the ideal blood pressure range during the first week of the experiment by giving up all processed foods and changing my eating habits.  My 35 pound weight loss got my friends interested in joining the experiment.  I'm really happy for them.  It's not easy to give up your favorite foods.  45 days may seem like a lifetime when you're trying to change things up.

If you would like to find out who the biggest loser is, click here to visit the game page on Facebook and check in on Valentine's Day.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story.  These food issues have been slow cooking in a crock pot for a hundred years.  My social media game isn't going to fix America's food problems in 45 days but I do believe the results achieved by my friends will help others make better choices and become healthier in the generations to come.


No comments: