Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Salute to the Late Bloomers


Late Bloomer:  A late bloomer is a person whose talents or capabilities are not visible to others until later than usual.

Are you worried you haven't found your purpose in life yet?  Take a deep breath and let go of your worries.  I've been so busy battling my demons these last several decades that I failed to see what's blooming in my garden of life at the ripe old age of fifty-five.  Many in my age group say their best days are behind them.  They let their waistlines get out of control.  They stopped exercising.  Today I'm saluting all the late bloomers in the world who refuse to let time be a boundary.

It's never too late to be what you might have been.  Think about that today when you go out into the world.  If you want to plant a garden in the Winter stages of your life, today is that day to get busy.  Don't make excuses.  Be that rose that blooms when all the other flowers in the garden have withered.   Have a great day.

No comments: