Monday, February 22, 2016

Action Steps to a Healthier Life


I'd like to give a shout out to Mrs. Caveman today.  She took a big step forward over the weekend in the direction of a healthier life.  It's not easy when the man of the house keeps rearranging the steps every time he thinks he's found a better configuration.  I must confess this is encoded in my DNA.  I like tinkering with all things healthy.  The one lesson I learned about steps to a healthier life is action is required.  Step forward.  Climb.  Move.  Turn your unhealthy life around.

We've been living next door to an amazing health club for nearly four years but decided not to join until other parts of our lives were in order.  This weekend we made it official.  We're members.  Mrs. Caveman starts her first fitness class tonight.  I'm so proud of her.  My hope is that her action steps will inspire others to join the fun.  My challenge for you today is to take the first action step to a healthier life.  What are you going to do?  If you need help, let's do it together.  Come back any time for ideas.  I'm going to keep rearranging my steps until I get them right.  Have a great day.

No comments: