Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How Far Will You Go to Improve Your Health?


Most food experts agree about the dangers of processed foods.  The challenge most of us have living in America is not the access we have to healthy foods, but the access we have to the unhealthy ones, especially processed foods.  It's almost impossible to avoid them completely.  That's the reason for today's question:  How far will you go to improve your health?  Are you willing to give up processed foods for the rest of your life?

My answer today is different from three months ago when I didn't know I had some major health issues related 100% to my diet.  I entered a food experiment and gave up processed foods for 45 days.  Everything changed.  I'm a new person today.  My risk for diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke is diminished.  There is no reason for me to ever eat processed foods again.  I now know first-hand how dangerous these foods are.  If you're reading today's story and you're not sure you can give up processed foods forever, why not take a baby step first and see for yourself how your body responds?  I'm suggesting a 21-day experiment beginning on January 1, 2016.  Consider it a sprint to your first finish line in the marathon of life.  If the experiment yields a successful outcome, just keep running right into your 60's, 70's and 80's.  Imagine what your life would be like if you could still run in your 90's or 100's, like the 104-year-old in the video below.  Here's some inspiration for you:


No comments: