It's been 90 days since I volunteered to be a lab rat in a life-changing food experiment. The first 45 days was amazing and I discovered what happens when you eliminate processed foods from your diet – visceral fat disappears, cholesterol drops and high blood pressure returns to normal. My body fat dropped from 30% to 20% in six weeks. Here's a day 90 update for those of you following the experiment:
- Weight is holding steady at approx 153.6 pounds.
- Blood pressure remains constant at 115/70.
- No desire for snacks for 90 days due to no hunger.
- New foods (eggs, chicken, turkey, bison, fish, beans) introduced to diet in small quantities are not impacting blood pressure or weight.
- No snoring.
- No headaches.
- Energy levels remain high.