- Change your attitude about to do lists. They are only your enemy if you avoid them and let them get out of control.
- Stay close to your to do list. Carry it with you at all times. Review it throughout the day.
- Actively search for items to add to the list. Ask your family for ideas on projects that need to be done.
- Teach other family members to maintain their own lists. When the family is on the same page, it's easier to get things done.
- Defer fun activities until your to do list is complete.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Your To Do List Is Your Friend
Why do some people seem buried in chores while others seem to be having fun all the time? For me, the answer lies in my ability to get things done so I have more free time. I used to hide from my to do list. Not anymore. I don't have time to be unorganized. My to do list is now my best friend. Here are some ideas to help you have more free time in your life: