Peace does not have to be illusive. It's available to anyone who seeks it and it's free of charge. I searched for it for many years before finding it. Now that I have it, I understand the meaning of the quote from John 14:27. My heart is not troubled and I'm not afraid. Peace is part of a package deal. Here's how you can obtain it:
- Ask Jesus to come into your heart. Make Him a permanent resident and never let go of Him.
- Get rid of all your baggage. This includes swearing, a foul mouth, anger, frustration, grudges, jealousy, pride, prejudice, and all the negativity crowding your life.
- Let go of all the negative people who are holding you back from the person you are created to be.
- Trust God's plan for your life and pursue it.
- Thank Jesus for the peace He brings you once He is in your heart. He appreciates gratitude.