Monday, July 9, 2012

A New Record

My wife pinched me again when I got home from work last night.  I needed to be sure everything is real and not some sort of crazy dream.  I work for an organization that loves to break records.  It's the perfect fit for me.  And yesterday my warehouse become the best of the best for new store openings.  Although we've only been open for eleven business days, we reached our 10,000th member in the early afternoon yesterday.  No other warehouse in the entire world-wide organization has achieved this milestone so quickly.

I asked my boss what's next for us.  He replied, "now we shoot for the six month and one year records." 

This is what happens when you do everything right.  It starts with a vision.  Next, share the vision.  Then, execute.  It helps to have a loved one pinch you once in a while to make sure your not just dreaming.  My wish for you today is that all your dreams come true.  Breaking records is fun.  Make sure you dream big.

No comments: