- Failure to celebrate your victories leads to early retirement from the game of life.
- Savoring a win provides motivation to keep trying in the face of adversity.
- The easiest way to get the public to forget your failures is to have a victory party when you celebrate a big win.
- There are people around you on the brink of giving up. They need to see someone celebrating a success, especially in these tough economic times. Show others that success is attainable.
- People need hope. They need coaches who are willing to share how they overcame adversity. They can't learn from you if they aren't aware of your victories. Use your celebrations to show others that home runs are possible.
Please add your comments below about how you celebrate your wins.